The areas different businesses focus on when approaching busy season are the inventory, staff and marketing strategies. However with increase in traffic there is also a significant jump in number of theft and fraud cases that cost businesses their revenue.
Here at Home-Elite Inc. we provide complex solutions to businesses that help them prevent such cases and increase their revenue.
With 15 years in business of providing security systems for retail and commercial properties in Toronto and Greater Toronto Area we always focus on providing the best possible solutions for individual projects while direct contacts with manufacturers allow us to offer best prices in the industry!
But what makes Home-Elite Inc. different is our philosophy that we don't just install surveillance systems but develop complex approach to security of retail property that includes thorough examine of the areas that need to be covered, selection of optimal equipment and proper setup with the optimal focus distance for each camera to get the best possible angle for surveillance, programming motion zones for optimal file compression and improved length of records. In our projects we only use professional quality equipment including high-tech solutions such as 360 degree cameras that are capable to substitute up to 8 regular cameras, and professional grade hard drives with RAID BACKUP for unbeatable stability and data protection. All equipment is protected against unwanted access and installed in secured metal rack.
Moreover, to help retail businesses increase their revenue we now offer our solutions at extremely attractive prices!
Since 2001, Home-Elite Inc. is proud to offer the highest quality installation of Commercial and Residential Security Systems. In August 2016 we are celebrating our 15th Anniversary and happy to share our special promotions about it. During August 2016 we offer 20% additional discount for all 1 year term Alarm Monitoring contracts.
Keep your house safe with Largest in Canada Alarm Monitoring provider.
NEW Episode Speakers
Beautiful sound in any condition
Constructed with all-whether components, Episode landscape speakers deliver remarkable sound in Canada's climate.
Now you can attain stereo sound from just a single speaker. The Rock Series is constructed with a Polypropylene cone and dual Titanium tweeters for a premium sound – and because it’s all-weather, you can use it anywhere.
The best results come from professional installation, therefore Episode speakers are sold only through authorized professional installers / dealers. We will help you select the best products for your needs and ensure that your system is setup and installed to achieve the highest quality of sound that you expect from Episode.
We have all heard the buzz words 4K and UHD…but what are they and what does it mean to us and our electronics? First off let’s explain what 4K and UHD mean. 4K and UHD (ultra high definition) means the television screen has a minimum resolution of 3,840 pixels wide and 2,160 pixels high. Basically it is 4 times the detail as the current 1080p HD we are viewing.
Take a look to see the difference:
To best protect your home, look at it from a burglar’s perspective. What are the vulnerable parts? Burglary is always a crime of opportunity. Reduce your odds of being affected by crime by taking some preventative steps.
Crime proofing the inside of your home
The goal of indoor crime proofing is to secure your home and make it appear occupied at all times. Below are some simple tips to deter burglars from entering your home:
Securing your premises
- Close blinds and curtains at night so that a burglar can't scope out your belongings.
- Lock all doors and windows before leaving your home.
- Lock windows so that they can't be opened from the outside. If they can't be locked, you can pin them by drilling a hole through both window frames and inserting a bolt or metal pin. The pin must be easily removable in emergency situations.
Making your home look occupied at all times
- Use timers to maintain normal lighting patterns.
- Leave a radio on when you are away from your home for short periods of time.
Protecting your valuables
- Consider marking or engraving your valuables with a unique identifier known only to you.
- Take an inventory of your home on a videotape and/or in photographs.
- Keep jewelry and negotiables in a safety deposit box or an unlikely place (e.g., not your bedroom).
Monitored alarm systems
There is no perfect deterrent to protect your home against a burglar. However, statistics show the chance of having your home broken into is significantly reduced if you have a 24-hour monitored alarm system.
Statistics also show that the amount of property stolen from homes equipped with a 24-hour monitored alarm system is less than that from homes without such a system. Burglars just don’t have as much time to act when an alarm is activated.
A 24-hour monitored alarm system provides peace of mind and security for your entire family against the possibility of home intrusion, whether you’re home or not.
Alarm systems can also monitor smoke, fire, temperature change, carbon monoxide and water escape. Alarms get help there sooner, minimizing damage and danger.
Securing your premises
There are many things that you can do to the exterior of your home or in your yard to deter burglars and make it more difficult to force entry.
- Keep your shrubbery cut back so it doesn't block windows and doors.
- Illuminate as much of your property as possible.
- Exterior doors should be solid, not hollow. Metal doors provide the best protection against forced entry.
- Use a fencing style that won't conceal a burglar's activities. Remember, if you can't see out, others can't see in.
- Secure any glass that is less than 100 cm or 40 inches from a door lock. Either coat exterior glass with an acrylic or polycarbonate to strengthen, or replace it with laminated or tempered glass.
- Door hinges that are on the outside should have a non-removable centre pin that can't be tampered with.
- Install deadbolt locks.
- Place hinged security bars over basement windows. Remember to keep the key nearby in case of emergency.
- Pin sliding patio doors together when closed. Another easy security step is to drill a hole in the upper track and insert a screw that extends out into the runner to prevent the door from being lifted up and out of its track.
- Ensure that a burglar cannot access the roof from high trees or a ladder left outside.
What not to do
- Don't install a nameplate outside of your home with your full name. A burglar can use this information to find your number in the phone book and call to see if you are home.
- Don't leave a note on the door or in the mailbox telling a friend or family member that you aren't home.
- Don't leave spare keys in an obvious place such as the mailbox or under a door mat.
- Don't leave cash and handbags in plain sight in your home.
- Don't leave any doors unlocked when you are at the other end of your home or in your yard.
If you are going on vacation, it's especially important to make your home appear inhabited. Enlist the help of trusted neighbours, family and friends. Here are some things you can do to keep your home safer:
- Stop all mail delivery.
- Arrange for a neighbour to cut the grass or shovel snow.
- Cancel all deliveries during the time you will be away.
- Maintain normal lighting patterns by using electronic timers.
- Ask a neighbour to put one of their garbage bags in front of your house on collection day.
- Leave a radio on, with a timer if necessary, to simulate normal use.
- Ask a neighbour to park in your driveway.
- Arrange for neighbours to pick up flyers.
- Don't talk about your vacation plans with strangers or service people.
- Use your work address on your luggage tags so a potential burglar can't locate your home.
- Lock your garage door.
What to do if your home is burglarized
- Don’t stay - always think of your safety first.
- Never confront a burglar or block the exit route.
- Immediately go to a neighbour's home or nearby location and contact the police.
- Upon the discovery of a break-in, and after the incident has been reported to the police, you should contact your insurance broker to arrange a time to meet with an adjuster.
To get a professional alarm security system installation or connect your system to our Alarm Monitoring Service just contact us!
ReQuest Serious Play Presents ReQuest F3 Server and Media Player Line
Have a Questions?We are always ready to offer a free calculation under your individual project