What are the benefits of having a C-Bus home automation system?
- Panic Scene – Hear a strange noise? Hit the “Panic” button and light up your whole house instantly. All external as well as internal lights will turn on to maximum brightness. If desired, your C-Bus home automation system can be linked to your security alarm system for even greater peace of mind.
- Vacation Scene – Away from home for some time? Deter would-be burglars by giving your home the “lived in look”. Lights can be turned on and off at set times as well as opening curtains during the day and closing them at night again, all according to a pre-set schedule.
- Goodnight Scene – Forget going around your house and turning off all the lights. Simply press the “Goodnight” button on your remote (or switch next to your bed) and all lights will fade off. Need to get up during the night? Hit another button to turn on lights dimmed to half brightness so as to not disturb the rest of the household; perfect for getting ready for that early morning flight or feeding the baby in the early hours.
- Helping the elderly or disabled – Repetitive switching can be a difficult task for the elderly or disabled. C-Bus can be set up to simplify these tasks and create preset lighting sequences, controlled automatically from a single button for “Morning”, “Bathroom”, “Welcome Home” and “Goodnight”.
- Welcome Home Scene – You’ll love coming home more than ever. Simply press a ‘Welcome Home’ button when you arrive home and the system will create the perfect environment by turning on selected room lights, air conditioning, and music. You could also have a ‘Goodbye’ button.
- Pathway Scene – Forget fumbling in the dark for keys or light switches. Choose ‘Pathway’ scene simply by opening your garage door when returning home to create “a path of light” from one area of the house to another.
- Cost Savings – Two examples
1/ We usually set lights to run at 90% full power which helps save power consumption and extends the life of the lamp significantly.
2/ By automating the on/off function of particular lights in certain areas, the lights will only stay on as long as the light sensor detects movement in those areas.
- Cinema Scene – Recreate that cinema experience in your very own lounge room. Get comfortable as you sit down to watch a movie and adjust the lights to the exact level you want. Close the motorized curtains and play a DVD, all via remote control.
- Dinner Party Scene – Friends over for dinner? Press a ‘Dinner Party’ scene button and welcome your guests with outdoor and entrance lighting, activate water features, soft lighting at the dinner table, air-conditioning and even ambient music.
Book a Free Estimation
Have a Questions?We are always ready to offer a free calculation under your individual project