Alarm Monitoring Services
Alarm Security Systems
- A residential break-in happens every 90 seconds in Canada.
- According to statistics on average, there are more than 150,000 illegal intrusions into private properties in Canada and almost 40,000 of them are in Ontario per year!
- 80% of breaks-in entries happened in the daytime!Most of the breaks-in is done by beginners and not professionals without any special tools!
How to avoid being a victim?
The first thing after buying a house—to install an security monitoring system!
Alarm Monitoring Starting from $14.95/mo.
Get Free Quote Today
Advantages of Home-Elite Inc. Alarm Monitoring System
- We use only USA and Canada UL-listed security systems.
- Our certified team make all installation very clean and without any house damages
- It’s fast! Typical installation usually takes less than 2 hours.Wireless solutions
Do you have finished house and there is no way to pull the wires? No problem—Our security system use not only sensors wirelessly but also the keypads, siren, gas and smoke detectors. We use long lasting lithium batteries and guarantee at least 3 year no battery replacement required, or we replace it for FREE!
No telephone landline?
No problem—our alarm systems can communicate with the monitoring station via the Internet and/or GSM cell network.
Make your home a smart one!
Add control of your thermostats, garage door opener, watch your cameras using smartphone application. Forgot to arm a house or want to disarm it and open front door for your kids? Just press the button on your smartphone or tablet with a our application. Your Home now under your Total Control!
Toronto Alarm Monitoring communication backup
Uncompromised reliability by offering all available on the market options—Landline, Internet, and GSM-Cell communication will guarantee to deliver a signal from your house to the monitoring station. If the wire is cut, the system will send a signal via the cellular network.
Widest range of alarm sensors supported
- window/door open sensors
- water leakage sensors
- smoke detectors
- natural gas detectors
- glass break detectors
- light sensors
- motion sensors
- heat sensors
- freeze sensors